Insulated Subfloor Panel
- R-value 3,2.
- Your floor will feel up to 6° C or 10,8 F warmer.
- Insulation means energy savings and rebates.
- Reduces condensation and insulates your basement.
- Extrude Insulation does not absorb water.
- IIC 49 / STC 50- reduces sound transmission.
- 5000 lbs/sq.ft compression strength will hold your piano or pool table.
- When locked together the specially-milled gasket creates a seal that helps to keep moisture from reaching your finished flooring.
- Around the perimeter of each tile is a drainage groove that allows moisture to flow to a sump or drain.
- Little to no off-gassing
- Top surface is ready for your finished floor.
Tongue a groove design
- Makes for fast and easy installation. Made in Canada.
For more information, visit barricadesubfloor.com