Worry-free projects with Goodfellow ProNature treated wood
Now available in Kaki and Sepia, ProNature treated wood is pressure-treated to protect it against insects and fungi that destroy wood. The pressure treatment extends the life of the product and saves thousands of trees across Canada. For more information on wood treatment, visit the national association web site: Wood Preservation Canada
Treated wood offers a full range of products for your exterior projects. It is ideal for the construction of decks, fences, cabanas, pergolas…
- Structural wood
- Full line of accessories including laminated wood elements for greater stability
- Pre-assembled fence
- The wood comes for the most part from certified forests
- Sepia-coloured wood avoids having to apply colour during installation. It will slowly weather to a honey brown colour and later to a silver grey
- ISO 9001-2008 & ACNOR 080 1,2-2002 production standards
- Premium grade wood
- Recommended for outdoor residential and commercial projects
- Use over ground, in contact with the ground and in freshwater areas
Goodfellow has been producing treated wood since 1977. We are one of the largest treated wood producers in Eastern Canada with seven plants in the Lebel / Goodfellow group and seven distribution centers in Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic Provinces.
- Goodfellow ProNature treated wood should not be used in pressure-treated wood members used in critical infrastructure such as bridges, posts, etc. For this type of application, Goodfellow offers ACC treated wood
- Goodfellow also offers Goodfellow Terra treated wood, a product that allows you to delay staining.